The Teaching Adults programme aims to give swimming teachers the knowledge and understanding to teach adult learners …
The Teaching Adults programme aims to give swimming teachers the knowledge and understanding to teach adult learners to swim.
CPD Value: 1/2 Point
Validity of Programme: This programme does not expire.
Length of Programme: Approximately 2 hours.
This programme covers:
- Understanding the adult swimmer
- Understanding some of the causes of fear and how to overcome them
- Understanding the barriers to swimming
- Understanding the teaching approaches and strategies to adult swimming
- Being able to teach the appropriate confidence practices
- Being able to teach the appropriate strokes
- Being able to deliver safe, appropriate and motivating lessons for adults
- Knowing how to adjust and modify swimming styles for individual adults
Assessment Criteria: Complete a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the programme
No Reviews found for this course.