Low Back Disorders Online CPD Course
Low Back Disorders Online CPD Course
Buy Now (£165.83) by clicking on the following image - OVERVIEW Low Back Disorders Third Edition …
Low Back Disorders Third Edition Online CPD Course guides learners through assessment and treatment of low back pain, providing evidence-based research on the best methods of rehabilitation and prevention of future injury. This course contains all of the essential tools for those who work with clients and patients who have low back maladies.
This course—based on the third edition of Low Back Disorders by internationally recognized low back specialist Stuart McGill—presents the research and applications of back anatomy and biomechanics to build effective prevention and rehabilitation programs for patients or clients.
Content includes the following:
- More than 500 photos, graphs, and charts on anatomy, biomechanics, and assessments
- 50 tests and exercises with step-by-step instructions to aid learners in developing successful programs for patients and clients
- An online video suite that showcases various exercises and assessments addressed in the book
- Practical checklists that provide easy access to testing and assessment, clinical techniques, and information
- Practical Applications to provide clinical information to aid learners in understanding concepts and theories
Strong foundational information on anatomy and injury mechanisms guides learners through the essential functions of the structures of the low back and related tissues. Common misconceptions about pain and discomfort are also addressed and corrected. In addition to offering strategies for relieving and potentially eliminating pain, the course provides insight into the conditions and environments that may initially cause back pain and makes recommendations on reducing these influences so that clients can be pain free.
The study guide contains a course syllabus, chapter objectives, and end-of-chapter learning activities to prepare learners for the continuing education exam at the conclusion of the course. The final exam consists of 50 multiple-choice and true-or-false questions that address concepts throughout the course materials. Upon passing the exam, individuals may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Discuss some of the debatable issues regarding low back pain and its treatment.
- Explain the risk factors associated with low back disorders.
- Understand the normal and injury mechanics of the lumbar spine.
- Identify important functional anatomy of the lumbar spine and its relation to injury mechanics.
- Educate clients in prevention strategies to reduce the risk of low back injury.
- Understand the importance of scientifically based decision making in the evaluation and treatment of low back disorders.
- Develop an exercise program that includes safe lumbar stabilization exercises and be able to modify and progress the exercises.
None – however this type of learning activity contributes towards CPD and is beneficial as an addition to a CV
Chapter 1: Introduction to the Issues and Scientific Approach Unique to This Book
Chapter 2: Epidemiological Studies and What They Really Mean
Chapter 3: Functional Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine
Chapter 4: Normal and Injury Mechanics of the Lumbar Spine
Chapter 5: Myths and Realities of Lumbar Spine Stability
Chapter 6: LBD Risk Assessment
Chapter 7: Reducing the Risk of Low Back Injury
Chapter 8: Building Better Rehabilitation Programs for Low Back Injuries
Chapter 9: Evaluating the Patient
Chapter 10: Developing the Exercise Program
Chapter 11: Advanced Exercises
Online Multiple-choice exam
Obesity Myths Uncovered CPD Course
Medicine Ball CPD Course
Suspension Training CPD
Kettlebell CPD Course
Plyometric Training CPD Course
Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
Level 2 Award in in Adapting Fitness Instruction for Adolescents
MMA Fit UK Instructor Course
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
No Reviews found for this course.